About the Custom Meadowbrook Program
You can depend on our expertise to design a custom program that utilizes your child’s strengths, while celebrating their unique talents, and raising their skills. Watch their true abilities be recognized.
Meadowbrook Programs may include any or all of the following areas according to the specific goals the client is seeking to reach and or any essential basic skills or foundations that may be missing. All programs are educational.
- Basic learning skills: focus, attention, concentration, auditory & visual processing
- Memory: Short term & Long term
- Coordination, Movement & Balance
- Listening: Receptive & Expressive
- Skills for reading, writing, spelling, & math
- Study skills
- Understanding different types of learners.
- Communication Exercises
- Exercises for learning behavior & social interaction
For instance, a child who cannot spell will have a different approach than a child who is physically ill when he writes. A child who has small motor movement problems will have a different program than a teen who is having problems with gross motor control. A client who reads well, but who is not able to comprehend will receive a different program than an adult who cannot read at all.
There is a wide variety issues to be considered from each area of the brain, mind, and body. These all – and in conjunction with each other – may stunt academic and social development.
- Ear Infections
- Environmental sensitivities
- Food sensitivities
- Anxiety / Tension / Stress
- Social Behavior issues
- Motor control and coordination
- Inability to share ideas when speaking
- Reading or Writing causing sickness
- Absent when concepts were taught
Call to book an Assessment 509 443 1737.